A dairy free mousse with great fats and a little chili kick. Make in minutes and will keep refrigerated for a couple of days.
makes 4-6 servings
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup raw honey or agave syrup, to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ancho chili, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and process until completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Chill to set.