- 2 cups wholemeal or spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 apple, grated
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup rice-bran oil or virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees celcius and grease a 12 place muffin tin
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and bi carb soda together.
- Add the honey, grated apple, grated zucchini and stir well. Add the bananas and mash together.
- Stir in the oil and milk until the mixture blends together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.